This may be a bit premature, but, from the outside looking in, these are some of the things that I know I will love about Philadelphia:
- It’s a fascinating city for a history buff such as myself.
- Its housing is way more affordable than DC or NY.
- Philly Cheesesteak!
- It’s basically a college town.
- The museums are world class. One can even argue that the city itself is a living museum.
- It’s a city with excellent public transport.
- You can walk to places.
- It’s a diverse, LGBT-friendly city.
- It’s the city of brotherly love.